1/31/12

Rj #22

Dear Reader,

I am still currently reading Larry King: My Remarkable Journey. Ever since this week is auto-biography you already would know the author since it is stated in the title unless its a regular biography book. I found the way Larry King wrote in the book very appealing to me. It made me easily understand the book and not fall asleep. In the beginning of the book it starts like its a memoir but then it turns into an auto-biography. It starts off with Larry King stating that he had an exclusive interview with Osama Bin Laden. Right away I kept reading as it caught my attention. He has been married 8 times and has/had 7 wives (he remarried a wife). He has 6 kids including his stepson Danny Southwick. The other names of the kids were Larry Jr.,Cannon,Chance,Andy, and Chaia. In the book he has mentioned that he did not meet Larry Jr. until his son was somewhere in his thirties. In the book sometimes his point of view changes into someone else's  view about whats related to that topic or point view about Larry King himself. Larry has had a quintuple-bypass heart surgery when he had a heart attack in early 1987. His original name was Larry Zeiger which was his name when he immigrated here. My favorite part in the book would be the beginning as it showed that he was able to meet Osama Bin Laden when no one  could even receive a exclusive interview with him. My least favorite part would be when he had a quintuple-bypass surgery from a heart attack which was really sad since it was a really major heart attack then the others he had. I overall recommend this book even though I did not finish it as seems really interesting and it is not boring.


From writer,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment