12/9/11

Rj 14


Dear book club members,

As you know we are reading the book "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. I would say the book is a meh book. The book started out with a plane that did not look like any other aircraft they seen. It was a fighter plane with a pilot using misguided directions. Everyone had to go inside for protection. The setting appears during poverty. As they use bicycles to move around for transportation.  I find the beginning a bit boring as it’s not like a juicy steak. However the way I'm reading is going by a fast rate. But then again I'm on the first few chapters so I really don't know the outcome of the book. To anyone else reading this, I don't know whether or not to recommend it since I'm only on the 5 chapter. I really don't know the characters since they barely say them. The only one I know is Asher they really don't tell anything about him.

From your member,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment