10/4/11

RJ #5

Dear Julio,

     I finished reading the book "The Day It Snowed Tortillas" by Joe Hayes. The book is not what you might think. The book is about this lady who married a person that cuts wood for work. The woodcutter was well, I wouldn't say stupid but he doesn't know how to read and write. The wife thought well since he doesn't know how to that she sent the grown man to school. He didn't like it so he ran off to chuck wood. He came home with gold he found and told his wife to not tell anyone about because robbers might kill them. Later then they got robbed. Now the story's title starts to make sense. The robbers wanted the gold, so 2 used trickery and acted crazy to ________. I don't want to show a spoiler you will find out soon. I love this book and recommend it. Get the book if you like it. Well that's all folks!

From your friend,
Lucky

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lucky,
    I enjoyed reading your journal. I wish you would write a little more. Were does the title come from?
    Sincerely,
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ethan,

    The title is found and quoted in the book when the woodcutter says "It snowed tortillas when I was in school" well something like that since I got the book from the library. So there you go that's how the title was made. If this wasn't the answer you were looking for, can you re-word the question?

    From your friend
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julio

    "Dear Luck i liked your blog.Especially cause you wrote it to me.But why did you leave a blank spot i really want to know what happened.
    sincerely Julio Lopez"

    Dear Julio
    I left a blank space so you can find out what happens. If your lazy I will tell you so, they acted wacko to keep the gold the wood cutter found. That's all.
    From your friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete