9/27/11

RJ #4

Dear Julio,

I just abandoned my book "Grimm's Fairy Tales" by the Grimm brothers (Willhelm Grimm and Jacob Grimm). I abandoned my book because it was boring and the stories were long and boring. I used Mrs.Zrihen's reading tactics no help, skipped many pages no help, so I abandoned it. All the stories are boring and dreadful. It made some of my favorite stories boring. I was able to get up to page 126 but note I skipped pages. I don't recommend this book unless you like taking a nap, I read the book to a 3 year old he said and I quote "It boring". In Little Red Riding Hood they called her Red cap so no hood but a cap and they sometimes called her a he then a she so a he/she? I blame the author for poor German translation since this book is German. Some of these stories are not even actual Fairy tales some were just made up. Well heres the end of the rant. Hope you liked it‼




From your friend,
Lucky


Ps I own all rights to above.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Lucky,

    I agree with you that the pronoun was different each time. I also like how you quoted a three year old.
    The question I have is if you read any stories fully? If you did you should put it in your RJ.

    Your friend,
    Alexander Yan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alexander,

    I did not read them fully because I have gone to the point that I just want to delete the ebook because it started to not make any sense. Hope it helps.

    From your friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear lucky,
    i like why you abonded this book. i understand you. i would also abondon it if it doesnt make me any since. but what do you rate the book? which little kid? will i cant write alot since there is barley information.

    from itay binyamin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Itay,

    The little kid was my friends 3 year old brother. I rate the book 0/5* (* means star) because its so stupid its boring plus poor translation in it.

    From your Friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julio

    "Dear lucky i like how you put so much details.But how come you said you read your book to a 5 yaer old if you only got to page 126?Write back.PS don't forget to copy paste this.
    in and out your friend
    julio lopez"
    Dear Julio,

    I read it to a 3 year old not 5 year old, the kid wanted me to read. I was on page 107 when the kid wanted me to read.

    From your friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete