11/8/11

RJ #10

Dear Samuel,


I recently abandoned this short story I found on the computer called "Call of Duty" by Desmond Kelly, I thought it would be highly similar to the famously known video game series Call of Duty that recently released a new guy in the series Modern Warfare 3. With the suspense, mindblowing experiences, and showing somethings of war. This short story is not what you will expect. It is similar to Call of Duty, but its highly boring. It takes place during WWI like the older ones ( Call of Duty classic,  Call of Duty 2, etc.) I do not recommend this short story. It doesn't have key plots similar to Call of Duty. This short story has several variations by different authors . Whatever you do avoid it at all cost! I only read a couple paragraphs of it until I put it down. The story even shouldn't even be named Call of Duty. This is the worst short story "evar." The author also made several spelling errors in this short story. It's also one of those what I like to call "sleep you to death books/stories" meaning you can fall asleep reading it. I can't even keep tract with the characters.  Surely wish I picked a better one.  This story doesn't even make me feel traveling vicariously to where WWI happened. Call of duty games make me feel like I'm in the person I'm controlling shoes (the Wii version actually does that since its made to control it to simulate  anything). Like I said before if you want a nap time story here's a story. I have nothing good to talk about to talk about this "thing"


From your friend,
Lucky

7 comments:

  1. Dear Lucky,
    Cool journal; I guess. I'm sorry you abandoned ANOTHER book. You should really write more than that.
    Sincerely,
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ethan,

    Thanks for commenting, so far I have abandoned 3 books/stories. I really cant write a little more since I found it boring and can barely recall anything about it or read it again without skipping stuff or falling asleep.

    From your friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear lucky I like your blog it was interesting.why would you keep abandoning books.What were some authors?Could you give a example of the spelling errors?You could have wrote a little more on this book.


    sincerely Julio Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lucky,
    Great readers journal! Thanks for dedicating this to me. I liked how you decribed the book in many ways and explained how boring this. I can tell its boring because its about the olden call of dutys.
    I also have a few questions to ask you. What was your favorite part out of all of those boring part? What is another reason why you abandoned the book? Would your read another one of that boy girl? Why?
    Sincerely
    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Julio,

    I abandon books that are boring or I just despise it. Well the spelling errors were the British version of a word like color is colour, which I find annoying. Can you stop being redundant by saying to write a little more. I believe Ethan already said that.

    From your friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Samuel,

    My favorite part was when I abandoned it. :) There is no other reason why I abandoned other than the ones I listed. I don't understand your last question so I can't answer that.

    From your friend,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky, it seems to me that you've picking books purely by the genre and that you are not taking the time to make sure the books you pick are of interest to you. Within each genre you can find something you like to read if you look for books that the subject is interesting to you. Come see me this week so we can work together to find a book that is just right for you.

    Mrs. Zrihen

    ReplyDelete