1/10/12

Rj# 18

Dear Samuel,

I am reading the book "Star Wars Deceptions: special edition" by Jude Watson. This the only sci-fi book that I found in my house, however it was badly damaged so I downloaded the e-reader version of it. If you ever seen any star wars movies then you would get the idea of it. This book is based on episodes I-II. The characters in this book are literally the characters you expect in those star wars movies that I listed above. So Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme, those funny droids (R2-D2 and C-3PO), Darth Maul, Emperor Palpetine (Darth Sideous), Qui-Gon Jin, Clone troopers,etc. Well you get the point. The plot seems to have twist and turns as it strays off and sometimes it talks about  the future (Darth Vader era). In those parts I find confusing. The plot mostly is based on Obi-Wan being framed for a Jedi murder which he didn't even do, Darth Maul was the one who actually killed the Jedi. Then the book splits up into a new part where Anakin becomes a teenager (episode II) in this part they mostly focus on it and don't stray off on the section. My favorite part in the book is when Darth Maul is killed because he is a sith. My least favorite part is when Anakin loses a hand fighting Count Dooku. If you want to read go ahead but I don't think you know anything about this certain edition of star wars.

From you friend,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment