1/17/12

Rj #19

Dear Samuel,


I am reading this book called "Star Wars The Old Republic: Deceived" by Paul S. Kemp. The book is confusing if you don't have a vast background of Star Wars. The characters are  based on way before the event of the republic and separatist. These are the original roots of who Star Wars began. Most things that you think are normal in the Star Wars stuff you might know about. Some of the things are lightsabers weren't made by the way you think. Most of the characters don't have correct naming and such. Jedi ans Siths were there though. I didn't understand this book even though it was recommended on amazon.com. I don't even know any of the characters or remember the blot because it was too confusing. I do know the era is around the Darth Bane time. Im abandoning this book as it makes no sense for me to comprehend. I do have a vast knowledge however this book did not make any sense. I'm not sure if you will be able to understand it but go know yourself out and read the book.


From you friend,
Lucky



No comments:

Post a Comment